You will be pleased to know that SWPA provides professional and efficient service and always places the needs of our clients first.
Here is what you can expect from your Public Adjuster:
- We will meet with you to assess your damages and the viability of a claim
- We will review your insurance policy, past claim information, and your current claim information
- We will complete a detailed inspection of your property
- We will request repair estimates for specialty items such as HVACs, plumbing, or electrical issues
- We will open or re-open your claim with your insurance company
- We will provide any necessary documentation to your insurance company and request another inspection of the property
- We will accompany the company insurance adjuster back to the property. Our goal will be to agree on your scope of damages
- We will negotiate with your insurance company to properly indemnify your claim
- We will discuss the potential new settlement with you
- We will work with your insurance company to get new proceeds distributed to you in a timely fashion
Why Not Let A Contractor Handle My Claim?
Shouldn't I Just Assume The Insurance Company Adjuster Will Take Care Of Me?
While most insurance company adjusters would like to be fair, not too many people can serve two masters. It is very easy and very common for even the most honest adjusters to underpay a claim. The reasons for this can be poor training, too heavy of a workload, and a bureaucracy that is motivated by profit.
Why Not Handle The Loss Myself?
Will I Still Be Involved?
How South Wind Public Adjusters Can Help
Texas Agency License
Oklahoma Agency License
Louisiana Agency License
5820 Grand Lake Circle
Robstown, TX 78380
Currently serving all of Texas, Louisiana and Oklahoma